Monday, November 10, 2008

fe, fi, fo, fum...

So I'm not very good about keeping this here little blog updated. I guess it is because I feel like nothing very note-worthy (or I guess I should say blog-worthy?) is happening. On the contrary though, much is happening with the kids and in my life personally. Let me sumarize.

1. Operation Christmas Child. The photo does not truly represent how this project has overwhelmed my life. Not only are The Rock kids collecting boxes as well as the Sunday School kids, but we are also encouraging adults to get involved in this great ministry. I find myself constantly answering questions as to how to pack a box, what goes inside, etc. It's great. We are also preparing for Operation Christmas Child- The Musical. The characters have been practicing and perfecting their lines and I guarantee that it will be an amazing production. Stop by my office and you can catch a glimpse of all the fun props that dear Miss Nancy has been faithfully collecting!



2. Glow Night. J-Factor and Jr. High will join forces as we play Glow In The Dark Games on Wednesday night. Are you afraid of the dark????


3. J-Factor Party. Two fun activities in one week? The 5th and 6th graders will be very busy this week with our J-Factor party just mere days after Glow Night. Saturday night from 5-8pm...join us for some PIZZA, a little wiffle ball for the boys, a little crafty fun for the girls and excitement all around!!!

4. Christmas is coming soon! Which means my birthday is coming as well! Yay! I have been workin on my Christmas cards and having so much fun planning and preparing for the season.


5. This is Shari. Sometimes she visits my office when I'm not there and she takes pictures of herself with my camera. Sometimes I post the pictures online for the world to see.



The End.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that's just wonderful! I wondered when you would find those pictures. I wondered why you were so excited about your blog too...LOL, now I know, it is me! HA!:)

Lindsey said...

.50. oh goodie!
1. i can't believe you didn't tell me about your blog. i could have sworn you were stalking my blog. i have a ip address hit coming from your area every so often. (yes. i am a nerd.)
2. i have been working on my christmas cards as well. i can't wait to get one of yours. i am thinking of sending mine out "sooner" than later this year.
3. i have your birthday on my calendar and will not miss it this year. i already have a fun gift picked out as well as a card made.
4. i would rather have sand in my shorts. no hesitation on that one.
4. a lot of adults struggle with the "now what" factor as well. we know what we should be doing as followers of christ but yet we sit with blank looks on our faces. how to we move past apathy and complacency.
5. i love you! bye!